Beef at the U.S. Open: Inside the Koepka/DeChambeau Feud
The U.S. Open tees off this week, with all eyes on the simmering feud between Bryson DeChambeau and Brooks Koepka. Michael Collins, ESPN analyst and host of Americas Caddie on ESPN+, joins the show from Torrey Pines to discuss the origins of this rivalry, why the bad blood between these two golf stars has continued, and whether or not all the drama is good for the sport. Plus, how Collins went from standup comedy stages to the links.
Most Recent Podcasts
Germany Back from the Brink?
The FC crew look back at Germany's thrilling 4-2 win over Portugal and ask if Cristiano Ronaldo's side might not qualify for the knockout stage. Plus, what went wrong for France in their draw against Hungary? And how much trouble are Spain in after failing to win their first two matches in the group stage?
RE-AIR: The Rise Of The Suns Devin Booker
Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker is perhaps the most overlooked superstar in the NBA. At age 24, hes one of the leagues premiere scorers. And his domination has continued this season, through the Phoenix Suns playoff run - theyre in the Western Conference Finals for the first time in 11 years. In a re-air of our episode from February, ESPN analyst Michael Wilbon takes us back to Bookers roots in his Cover Story, and chronicles the Gen-Z phenoms path from 6th man at Kentucky, to his connection with Kobe Bryant, to his relationship with new teammate Chris Paul.
Hour 3: Twelve Team Expansion
Mike starts off the last hour with some NBA talk. What does Giannis and the Bucks need to do to come away with a Game 7 win in Brooklyn? Then, what about the developing story of the steps I the right direction for expansion to 12 teams in the CFP? Proposal will go before the decision-makers next week. If and when will this be approved and implemented? After that, Jon Barry, ESPN NBA Analyst, joins the show to talk about Game 6 of the Hawks/Sixers series.
- On this weeks episode of Chiney Ogwumikes podcast, she is joined by former NBA All-Star Baron Davis to discuss the young stars taking over the league, including Trae Young, Devin Booker, Donovan Mitchell and Nikola Jokic. They also look back on Stephen Currys imitation of Davis iconic celebration, as well as the time Davis tried to dunk on Shaq.
- Bomani Jones and comedian Roy Wood Jr. attempt to digest the news of a positive COVID test for Suns guard Chris Paul and Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard being held out due to an unspecified knee injury (1:30). Plus, the guys react to Juneteenth becoming a federal holiday (21:26).
- Buster gives his thoughts on Tyler Glasnows press conference about abruptly stopping using foreign substances for a grip on the baseball and blaming his injury on the cold stop. Then, David Schoenfield and Buster discuss the lack of productive dialogue between MLB and the MLBPA directly resulting in the mid-season policy change on foreign substance enforcement, why Trevor Bauer is putting too much blame on MLB, if we should call foreign substance-using pitchers cheaters, the impact of Glasnows injury on the AL East, and White Sox losing Nick Madrigal for the season.
- Welcome back to First Take, Her Take! Hosts Charly, Kimberley, and Elle really nail the transitions in this episode! The ladies talk everything from getting back together with your ex to who might win it all in this year's NBA Championship!
- Adam starts off this week's episode with some news around the league; including Le'Veon Bell's recent comments directed towards Andy Reid. Then, he is joined by former NFL TE Greg Olsen who details the journey of his son, TJ, receiving a heart transplant earlier this month. Lastly, Adam closes the show with a few notes ahead of Father's Day!
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
The Adam Schefter Podcast (NFL)
Around the Rim with LaChina Robinson (WBB)
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
The Bill Barnwell Show (NFL)
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective (NBA)
Caught Offside (Soccer)
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich (CBB)
DC & Helwani
ESPN Daily with Pablo Torre
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
First Draft with Kiper, McShay, and Yates (NFL)
First Take, Her Take
The Gab & Juls Show (Soccer)
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy (espnW)
The Lowe Post with Zach Lowe (NBA)
Marty Smith's America
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny (NFL)
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod with Adrian Wojnarowski (NBA)
ESPN TV & Radio
Around the Horn (ESPN TV)
Bart & Hahn (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Chiney & Golic Jr. (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
College Football Live (ESPN TV)
ESPN FC (ESPN+)
First Take (ESPN TV)
Get Up! (ESPN TV)
Greeny (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Highly Questionable (ESPN TV)
Jalen & Jacoby (ESPN TV & Original)
The Jump (ESPN TV)
Keyshawn, JWill & Zubin (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
The Max Kellerman Show (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
NFL Live (ESPN TV)
Packer and Durham (ACC Network)
Pardon the Interruption (ESPN TV)
Paul Finebaum Show (ESPN Radio & SEC Network)
Spain & Fitz (ESPN Radio)
Stephen A's World (ESPN+)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.