Beef at the U.S. Open: Inside the Koepka/DeChambeau Feud
The U.S. Open tees off this week, with all eyes on the simmering feud between Bryson DeChambeau and Brooks Koepka. Michael Collins, ESPN analyst and host of Americas Caddie on ESPN+, joins the show from Torrey Pines to discuss the origins of this rivalry, why the bad blood between these two golf stars has continued, and whether or not all the drama is good for the sport. Plus, how Collins went from standup comedy stages to the links.
Most Recent Podcasts
The Supreme Court College Sports Ruling, Explained
On Monday the Supreme Court unanimously ruled to uphold Alston v. NCAA, saying the NCAA could not bar certain types of payments to college athletes. Its largely seen as having opened the door to a wider challenge to the NCAAs ban on college athletes receiving compensation, writ large. ESPN Analyst Jay Bilas, college athlete and longtime critic of the NCAAs claims around amateurism, breaks down the latest chapter in the saga and what it means (in the way that only he can). Then, Pablo shares thoughts on Carl Nassib, the first active NFL player to publicly come out as gay.
76ers Collapse, Next Steps For Ben Simmons, Hawks Season Turnaround, Devin Bookers' Sensational Play
Brian Windhorst, Doris Burke and Kirk Goldsberry discuss the state of Ben Simmons confidence, what is next for the 76ers, Bens trade value, the Hawks continuing to win road playoff games, the opportunity for the Bucks in the playoffs now, the display the Devin Booker put on in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals and Monty Williams coaching job this season.
The FC crew discuss Denmark's remarkable performance to advance to the round of 16 of EURO 2020. Romelu Lukaku leads Belgium to the top of Group B and the Netherlands finish the group stage perfect. Plus, would Sergio Ramos help Manchester United challenge for the Premier League title next season?
Hour 3: Making History
Mike Golic Jr. and Treavor Scales talk about the Supreme Courts decision in college athletics and Mike talks about how this is really going to help student athletes. Then the guys talk about the historic announcement from Raiders DE Carl Nassib.
School's Out for Summer!
Field Yates, Marcus Spears, Mina Kimes, and Jeff Darlington analyze the Stafford and McVay duo. Can they challenge the Bucs for the top spot in the NFC? The Hall of Fame game between the cowboys and steelers isn't too far away for lookaheads! Which QB on either team is under the most pressure this season? Finally, Justin Herbert is entering Year 2. What did his head coach have to say about his young QB?
Unprocessed and Bill Self Edition
Seth Greenberg and Dan Dakich tip off the podcast discussing what the 76ers should do with Ben Simmons after a dreadful postseason and how the Bucks should defend Trae Young. Plus, the guys look ahead to The Basketball Tournament. Later, Kansas head coach Bill Self joins Seth to talk about his thoughts on the Supreme Court declaring the NCAA is in violation of anti-trust laws, the least amount of fun hes ever had coaching basketball, adding Arizona State star Remy Martin through the transfer portal and a message for Dan.
Hour 2: Sticky Situations
Greeny delves deeper into the Supreme Courts ruling on NCAA NIL before picking the Hawks to beat the Bucks in 6. Plus, Greeny shares his Green List of Top 5 Players Left in the Playoffs and why will baseball never look the same after today.
Balancing Life & Football w/ Bill Cowher
Adam starts off this week's podcast by reading some of the nice comments he received after his interview with Greg Olsen. He also talks about some of the franchise players looking to sign long term deals in the next few weeks. After that, Adam is joined by former head coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Bill Cowher, who reflects on his life and career in the NFL. Bill also shares details on his new book and what he is looking forward to in the future with broadcasting and other opportunities.
- On this weeks episode of Chiney Ogwumikes podcast, she is joined by former NBA All-Star Baron Davis to discuss the young stars taking over the league, including Trae Young, Devin Booker, Donovan Mitchell and Nikola Jokic. They also look back on Stephen Currys imitation of Davis iconic celebration, as well as the time Davis tried to dunk on Shaq.
- Bomani Jones and comedian Roy Wood Jr. attempt to digest the news of a positive COVID test for Suns guard Chris Paul and Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard being held out due to an unspecified knee injury (1:30). Plus, the guys react to Juneteenth becoming a federal holiday (21:26).
- Buster gives his thoughts on Tyler Glasnows press conference about abruptly stopping using foreign substances for a grip on the baseball and blaming his injury on the cold stop. Then, David Schoenfield and Buster discuss the lack of productive dialogue between MLB and the MLBPA directly resulting in the mid-season policy change on foreign substance enforcement, why Trevor Bauer is putting too much blame on MLB, if we should call foreign substance-using pitchers cheaters, the impact of Glasnows injury on the AL East, and White Sox losing Nick Madrigal for the season.
- Welcome back to First Take, Her Take! Hosts Charly, Kimberley, and Elle really nail the transitions in this episode! The ladies talk everything from getting back together with your ex to who might win it all in this year's NBA Championship!
- Adam starts off this week's episode with some news around the league; including Le'Veon Bell's recent comments directed towards Andy Reid. Then, he is joined by former NFL TE Greg Olsen who details the journey of his son, TJ, receiving a heart transplant earlier this month. Lastly, Adam closes the show with a few notes ahead of Father's Day!
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
The Adam Schefter Podcast (NFL)
Around the Rim with LaChina Robinson (WBB)
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
The Bill Barnwell Show (NFL)
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective (NBA)
Caught Offside (Soccer)
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich (CBB)
DC & Helwani
ESPN Daily with Pablo Torre
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
First Draft with Kiper, McShay, and Yates (NFL)
First Take, Her Take
The Gab & Juls Show (Soccer)
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy (espnW)
The Lowe Post with Zach Lowe (NBA)
Marty Smith's America
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny (NFL)
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod with Adrian Wojnarowski (NBA)
ESPN TV & Radio
Around the Horn (ESPN TV)
Bart & Hahn (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Chiney & Golic Jr. (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
College Football Live (ESPN TV)
ESPN FC (ESPN+)
First Take (ESPN TV)
Get Up! (ESPN TV)
Greeny (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Highly Questionable (ESPN TV)
Jalen & Jacoby (ESPN TV & Original)
The Jump (ESPN TV)
Keyshawn, JWill & Zubin (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
The Max Kellerman Show (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
NFL Live (ESPN TV)
Packer and Durham (ACC Network)
Pardon the Interruption (ESPN TV)
Paul Finebaum Show (ESPN Radio & SEC Network)
Spain & Fitz (ESPN Radio)
Stephen A's World (ESPN+)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.