- 1 (1)Zion WilliamsonDukePF
- 2 (2)Ja MorantMurray StatePG
- 3 (3)RJ BarrettDukeSG
- 4 (4)De'Andre HunterVirginiaPF
- 5 (5)Darius GarlandVanderbiltPG
- 6 (6)Jarrett CulverTexas TechSG
- 7 (7)Coby WhiteNorth CarolinaSG
- 8 (8)Jaxson HayesTexasC
- 9 (9)Rui HachimuraGonzagaPF
- 10 (10)Cam ReddishDukeSF
- 11 (11)Cameron JohnsonNorth CarolinaPF
- 12 (12)PJ WashingtonKentuckyPF
- 13 (13)Tyler HerroKentuckySG
- 14 (14)Romeo LangfordIndianaSF
- 15 (15)Sekou DoumbouyaGuineaPF
- 16 (16)Chuma OkekeAuburnPF
- 17 (17)Nickeil Alexander-WalkerVirginia TechSG
- 18 (18)Goga BitadzeGeorgiaC
- 19 (19)Luka SamanicCroatiaPF
- 20 (20)Matisse ThybulleWashingtonSF
- 21 (21)Brandon ClarkeGonzagaPF
- 22 (22)Grant WilliamsTennesseePF
- 23 (23)Darius BazleyUSASF
- 24 (24)Ty JeromeVirginiaSG
- 25 (25)Nassir LittleNorth CarolinaSF
- 26 (26)Dylan WindlerBelmontSF
- 27 (27)Mfiondu KabengeleFlorida StateC
- 28 (28)Jordan PooleMichiganSG
- 29 (29)Keldon JohnsonKentuckySF
- 30 (30)Kevin Porter Jr.USCSG
Could your team land a superstar? Enter the teams and players into our Trade Machine, and we'll tell you if it works.
Ben Simmons in for exhibition games but not FIBA World Cup
Australian NBA star Ben Simmons has confirmed he will not play at the FIBA World Cup but is set to take part in exhibition games in Perth and Melbourne.
MacMahon: 'Smart move' by Harden passing on World Cup
Jorge Sedano, Tim MacMahon and Rachel Nichols analyze James Harden's decision to withdraw from playing for the USA National Team at the FIBA World Cup.
Is Jerry West trolling both the Lakers and Warriors?
Domonique Foxworth and Pablo Torre think Steve Balmer's deep pockets are the reason Jerry West prefers working with the Clippers over both the Lakers and Warriors.
Hollins: KD can be best player in world, when he returns
Ryan Hollins looks a year down the road and says Kevin Durant can become the best player in the world when he recovers from the Achilles injury.
Big questions for the NBA's new title contender tiers
This is the first year since 2015-16 without an established odds-on favorite.
We checked out those weird offseason workouts you've seen on Instagram
What's with all the water, sand, ropes, stability balls and strobe glasses? Let's dig in to a few of these offseason workouts we've seen go viral.